Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paradise

So I guess this is probably the real reason for a blog...
WE WENT TO HAWAII!!!
Yes I have finally been to the tropical island that has taunted me for oh so many years. To make things even better I got to go with my sweet boyfriend and his family. SO MUCH FUN!!
Things we did:
Jump off Kipu Falls, SCUBA dive, snorkel, boogie board, hike, shop, drive to pretty tourist spots, walk on the beach, play in the ocean, watch the sunsets, watch fireworks, play in the sand, swim in the pools, hot tub, watch surfers, oh and I can't forget eat and eat. 

First sunset :)


Love him

After diving with sharks and turtles and lots of cool fishies :)

Watching fireworks

Waterfall

LAST SUNSET :(

On top of Shipwreck rock

I had to get the footprints...


After snorkeling 
  

Just a typical photo op :)
These are just a few of my favorite pics. I loved every minute!! Vacations should be mandatory every 6 months at least and be paid in full by everyone's employers. Wouldn't that be the life! Oh well. It was amazing and I'm so glad i got to go with him :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment