Wednesday, August 3, 2011

18 days...

18 days is all that stands between me and many others from starting yet another semester of school. Where did summer go?! Granted it has been a fun one...but it went by WAY too fast!! 


My schedule for next semester is going to be work 8:30-1, then class right after until 7 or 8pm depending on the day. Except for Wednesday when I get to work until 7pm instead of going to school! Awesome life? Oh yeah. Not getting home until 8ish every night after having school and work all day is going to be a dream come true. 
And I went to check my schedule again but they made me change my password last week. Do i remember what it was changed to? NOPE! Do I remember the answers to the secret questions? NOPE!! 
School is already killing my soul and it hasn't even started yet. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment