- Taking Bridals/Groomals...and maybe getting a new photographer?
- Figuring out when I'm going through the Temple
- Finding wedding shoes
- Sending out the last minute invitations of people we forgot :(
- Planning and going to showers
- Writing Thank You cards
- Cleaning the house once the hooligans who currently reside there GET OUT
- Pack for the honeymoon
- Get last minute decorations
...There is probably MUCH more, I'm just too frazzled to think of it right now.
But in much happier news! Each day I am closer and closer to marrying my best friend for all ETERNITY. We have been spoiled with so many fun things from a couple showers, and there are still a few to come. So far all the wedding stuff has been easy and beautiful. Utah KILLED BYU!!! And if that wasn't enough, we got a sweet new car (in Utah red)!!
Juggling school, work, and planning a wedding is very challenging...but the end goal is in sight. I can't wait to be Sydney Evans. "I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life."
| Our speedy fast new car (Still nameless as of right now) |



0 comments:
Post a Comment