10 hours until my two 6 page papers are turned in...hopefully I still have a little bit of a soul left.
18 hours until one of my favorite people leaves for the WHOLE summer to go and be awesome in Africa...I'm gonna miss her so much.
48 hours until I am done with my final and it's officially SUMMER!! Even if the weather doesn't agree with me.
25 days until the boy's birthday!! I kinda like him...even if boys are the hardest thing in the world to shop for!
38 days until finally SUNSHINE in Lake Powell with the fam.
50 days until my best friend has been on her mission for a whole year!!! LOVE YOU RASS!
59 days until HAWAII!!!!! Oh my gosh so excited. I've never been and it's going to be with Dee! Could I ask for anything better? Not so much :)
And also in there are fun weddings and lots of other adventures. But those are the big ones. Hopefully I make it!!
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment